IBM Watson Micromedex CareNotes
IBM Watson Micromedex CareNotes contain concise, easy-to-understand information relating to standard treatments for a variety of diseases and conditions. The carenotes cover general information on the nature of the disease/condition, possible causes, signs and symptoms, and standard means of care and support.
About IBM Watson Micromedex CareNotes
CareNotes documents provide easy-to-understand information about all aspects of care and health. Presented in English, the System's concise, customizable materials address patient condition, treatment, laboratory tests, follow-up care, psychosocial issues, continuing health, and the most frequently administered drugs. CareNotes information also helps meet JCAHO and OBRA '90 patient education guidelines.
Top 10 CareNotes
- A-Fib (Atrial Fibrillation) → After an above the Knee...
- After an above the Knee... → Antistreptolysin O
- Antrectomy with Vagotomy → Azoospermia
- C-Section → Choking in Children
- Cholecystitis → Congenital Cytomegalovirus
- Congenital Heart Disease in... → Cytomegalovirus and Pregnancy
- H1N1 Influenza → Hip Dislocation
- Hip Fracture → How to Use Ear Drops in...
- How to Use Eye Drops → Hysteroscopy
- P.r.i.c.e. Treatment → Peritoneal Dialysis
- Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter... → Pregnancy at 27 to 30 Weeks
- Pregnancy at 31 to 34 Weeks → Pyloromyotomy